1.10.06

October 1

Moving away from September into October means I can reflect on how many friends, relatives and peoples birthdays I managed to forget, misplace or get wrong during this month.

I always argue that people should be forgiven in September because so many people are born in this month it's so easy to just loose count. It also concerns me that the full term of a human pregnancy is 9 months, which really translates into: a lot of people have a lot of fun on New Years Eve. Although I'm born in September thankgoodness this logic doesn't apply to me. Being two months premature I was supposed to be born in November. I guess I got bored or something. I think if someone told me arriving early would result in my skin turning a revolting yellow colour I probably would have reconsidered.

So here's a huge apology to all those whose birthdays I missed, forgot, or remembered a little too late. Mind you I was also a bit early for a few people (Meg and Jack). Anyway to Caro, Qe, Meg, Tannis, Rebecca, John, Trish, Heidi, Samir, Sarah Summons, James, Timmy O, Meg, Jack and Baby Marcus etc etc Happy Birthday! I hope you all had fantastic birthdays. Hopefully, I'll do a better job remembering next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home