27.8.06

Bits and Pieces

  • Big weekend at the hideout. Went to Healseville Saturday market. Free-range eggs, home grown garlic and avocado. Also honey in a honey pot. The apples were great and we should have got a bag of lettuce. For anyone who wants the market is held at the Healesville Train Station. You can pick up breakfast there and they use the old train station as tea rooms. On Sunday you can jump on the scenic train and go for a ride around the area. On Father's Day Father's ride for free. My Dad is very excited about this.
  • We then had a coffee at a local coffee shop and then checked out the op-shop. Some great piano music was purchased. What I am sure is a collectors item Rolling Stones book was there. Also there were some great garden utensils; wood splitters, spades and rakes. I just managed to get Dad out of there spending a small amount of money. We then frequented the butcher. This butcher is very good...so good in fact that they won the best bacon in Victoria award
  • In the afternoon went for a walk...saw three wallabies. Previously that day had seen some galahs, parrots and the usual farm animals. I am looking for a goat. I think this would be great.
  • For a bit of fun....work out what colour jelly bean you are

What Jelly Belly Jelly Bean are you? click on this. I think it's a bit ridiculous! First I was a strawberry Jelly Bean then a peanut butter one. Goodness knows what I will be tomorrow....

My friend Georgia is a flight attendant with Jetstar.
Tomorrow she has a 3AM start. I called her today and she was at work at 4pm. She has worked since Saturday and is working through to Thursday. She sounded exhausted. Hope she gets some sleep. Can't wait until I'm on one of her planes. She would be a great flight attendant. Well she is (i imagine) I just can not say this until I have experienced her first hand!

I don't want to go back to Queensland. I am.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an acquired taste. The less people fight your strange ways, the more they like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home