14.10.06

I can't crack the pace

Apologies to my attentive, and even not so attentive, readers out there. I can't keep up with these other bloggers. I'm slow. I'm the first to admit it. The last few days have been hectic. The have far more hectic for a lot of other people. Tomorrow or Monday should see my schedule return to normality again. Alas, it appears this is only for a brief period until exams come around. There is just too much going on. Tonight it's off to the Student Ball. This will definitely be a blast. Hopefully, I can recall some of the events for you. Last night was the Bond Revue. This was my second one. I can now say I have been to every Bond Revue. What an accomplishment. Anna (who flew up for the occasion) and Matt were great hosts and the evening was incredibly entertaining. My brother who popped down for a visit was also of the same opinion. I don't like to single people out but Matt Hooper was a card. Sorry to divert you to somebody else's account of the evening, and apologies to them, but I've gotta go get ready for tonight. Pre-drinks and all. See you on the otherside.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time. :)

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger John Curtin said...

the students ball was amazing, the band were fantastic, venue spectacular and the crowd a good mix of everyone.

the only funny thing i found on the night was that beer was served in the bottle and not glass

hardly a leading hotel of the world :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home