29.11.06

So excited



There are often very strange, weird and unusual reasons why I get excited. I'll tell you about last weeks exciting story later. In regards to that, let's just say, I can now play the piano on my computer keyboard!!! What I was excited about this evening, is actually a very similar reason to why I was excited last night. True, I do need to get out a little more, and some fresh air probably wouldn't go astray. Tonight two friends from the law school came up to talk to me about this blog. I didn't even know they knew it existed. I'm not as 'high profile' as other people around Bond, to me that's never been a problem. When these two lovelies told me this evening of their frequent readings of the blog, I yet again became nervous that it's just not up to scratch and I really need to do some more work. Hopefully, being in a similar predicament to me - exams very close and a lot of video stream to do between now and tomorrow - they may excuse my poor efforts. I was rather amused to find someone actually confessed to being obsessed with blogs, having to read them every night. In fact I think she said she was addicted. Oh dear. One of mine was one of those she read. Anyway hello to those girls, who might be slightly strange but definitely think I am far stranger. I do hope they are enjoying listening to week 5 land lectures. Only six more weeks to go (presuming there were no lectures in the week negotiations took place.) I hope you are looking after then chicken and the cow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY DO I GET WORRIED WHEN I SEE 'so excited' with a chook and cow. I'm glad there others that read your blog and their are others who care for chooks and cows. I care mostly of YOU, even if you swing to the left and then back again to the right, never hard right and such a fashion chick (here's trouble) could never be hard left. Similar principles with feminism!

 
At 4:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, thanks for the comment! Tim and Jim are coming along ... it's a split effort. Love reading your blog, keep it up :D P.S. Cow and chicken did not survive long trip from law library to bat labs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home