26.11.06

Reading


My friend Kirsten gave me a copy of the New York Times, National Book Critics Circle, top 20 for the year. It can be accessed here. Kiersten's Mum (or Mom) is an attentive reader of this blog. In fact, she is probably one of the few individuals that have read it cover to cover. This is a big hello, all the way from the southern hemisphere, to Mrs Danielson. The list Kieresten has given me, along with Readings Summer Readings Guide has me literally 'booked up' for the Christmas break. Ha ha, I'm funny. I need to go home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh enjoy Qld for a little longer, its a nice place to live, you just left here and I can't find where you have filed, red wine and other necessities of life.

 
At 6:48 am, Blogger Emma said...

I was actually refering to the fact that I needed to leave uni and go home to where I live while I am studying in Qld. However, I can come home to melbourne whenever you wish. Just tell me which plane I need to be on. Mind you the beach here was fantastic over the weekend, and it sure beats 38 degrees heat in the bush being at the beach. Filed what, your red wine? I didn't touch your red wine, I don't think I filed anything. If you are refering to your computer well use your brain and look in the correct place, that's where I would have put them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home