7.11.06

Melbourne Cup, Folks


That's right, folks. Today is the first Tuesday in November. If you've been on another planet, or in another country for most of your life, this day is the most important day in Australian horse racing. Well that's what some claim (my most important day is the Healseville Country Races.) Today the race that stops the nation takes place, that's the Melbourne Cup. Be tuned to your televisions if your not at the track (3.10 EST) so that's 2.10 for Qld.

To everyone at the track I hope it rains, that your feet hurt and you have blisters. When I see you all on Saturday I don't want to know about it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG BABY! I HAD A BLAST I'M GOING TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT. HA! SEE YOU SATURDAY IN YOUR FINERY. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A BLANK SPACE FOR ME ON YOUR DANCE CARD! WELL A FEW: THE FIRST, THE LAST (AND SOME IN BETWEEN!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home