31.10.06

Stupid is what stupid does

Albert Einstein said, "only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

While Martin Luther King Jr commented; "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."


So to all those ignorant and stupid people out there who led me to the decision that I would cease to permit comments on this blog, I have been convinced, that for a time, I should revise this.

Stupid is what stupid does, so if you leave a stupid comment the stupid person is no one more than you. Notwithstanding, I may be the stupid person who has made the stupid decision. I guess this is fixable. Stupidity and ignorance, however, are not. So say what you will but as they say, stupid is what stupid does.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Nice wedding pics.

 
At 3:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's stupid? We're all stupid! Don't kid yourself...well i'll give you some credit, maybe your not stupid (but watch out)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home