24.10.06

Ahh Coffee

Today I couldn't make it to sample Canada's favorite with some of my favorites, at the Law School. I haven't got onto Brendan, however, Louise reported that it was busy, slow to get going but seemed to be good. This is one huge thankyou to Louise, all the way from Melbourne, for helping out as I couldn't be there. She also said that the Jessup Team were a big help. Rachel offered to help clean up and Alex was also going to help out too. So to all of you, thankyou!

Thanks also to
Brendan whose makes the whole thing a lot easier and probably possible. I hope whoever said those stupid things about him has now got his dose of Kama for the week. Also apologies to those who I asked to help with the Morning Tea but were not thanked by a person at Bond who said thanks only to the LSA and Brendan. Unforutnately, it seems that lately there are a lot of blinkers on around Bond. So I will just say thankyou very much to everyone.

While you were having Tim Hortons, I was drinking this coffee, well about to. Sorry to make people who like a good italian drop jealous. Some beans from the establishement where this coffee was made are heading to the coast! Hopefully we can use them when the Tim Hortons runs out. Otherwise, guess what you'll all be getting for Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home