19.10.06

Melbourne bound






From the north to the south. Or, from the top to the bottom. Gold Coast to Queensland. You've got to love great architecture and appreciate it. My Father sent me the following text message upon arrival: "Welcome to the sanity of the southern states. Enjoy being a Mexican." Completely illogical and irrational, but then that's my Dad.

Stay tuned for 'the Anderson - Let's Organise James's Party Meeting' with Sarah the Dictator, Rob the Dictator's assistant/personal comedian, and all round funny man with a Plazma screen, the spit needs eight hours. Also staring -Belinda - the i've finally met someone that goes a million miles an hour like me, good lord i created it, the baskets in there Rob, go jump in it, no i don't actually know how many are coming...rob can you ask your brother I hear he is the social secretary. Oh and Emma mm, yep sounds alright...(my family have lost the plot) so that possum's my date to the party. Then there's Victor I'll just avoid the entire meeting, chaos has a new definition and James I'll turn up on the day and hold my breath, while drinking beer and eating cow with a pole up it's bum.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home