17.10.06

Thanks that was fun

It was fun for a while. It's sad how some people ruin things for others.

After the rather disgusting, inconsiderate, inappropriate, rude, slanderous, none of your business, and down right rude comments posted on this blog today, and those I have censored since, I've decided enough is enough. I don't need this, my family and friends don't need nor do they care to read such comments. I have no problem dealing with criticism, providing it's constructive and valid. What has been posted here doesn't fit this criteria.

Whoever these individuals are here is some advise, get a job. If you already have one get another one. If you have an allowance and don't need to work go and volunteer. If you are doing all of the above, pick up an extra subject or do more work on those you are currently enrolled in. Further, people are entitled be friends or not friends and do whatever they wish for other people. It isn't your business. Moreover, sometimes people do things not for the accolades, not for a pat on the back but just because they enjoy peoples company, thought it would be a helpful, kind or just fun thing to do. If you can't appreciate this then I suggest you seek help.

Comments can no longer be posted. I do apologise to those lovely people out there, and my Dad - don't worry dad we will sort something else out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home