23.10.06

Not just Another Morning Tea - A Tim Hortons Morning Tea


Another law school morning tea is taking place tomorrow, following on from last weeks success. Remember that it's between 10 and 11.30 and if you can take along your own mug (rather than use some disposable one that will still be around when your great, great, great, great grandchildren here.) If the weather is fine it will be on the lawn outside the law school. Tim Hortons will be present. For all non-Canadians you can read about the Tim Hortons success story here, and directly access the history of Tim Hortons here.
A huge thanks to Louise Tillett who has offered to help out, as I have been stranded in Melbourne! Also to Rachel, Alex, the mysterious Bond Blogger, and Lauren who all made it last week and have offered to show up this week. Thanks so much.
While I won't be there in person, hopefully I'll be there in spirit. I had a great time last week. I got to speak to some lecturers and meet some law students I hadn't come across. There were some delightful French speaking students. A lovely German guy, who patiently waited for coffee, some new Canadians and some Australians who I hadn't spoken to before. Make of the morning tea what you will, but if I was you I'd make something positive out ouf it. Meet some new people - if only to secure some pre-exam study notes!!!

Have fun, sorry I will not be there.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home