27.10.06

It's Friday

Can You smell Friday?

I tell ya . . . It's Friday!!!

I can smell it. . . . the weekend's getting closer!!!

Keep going . . it's nearly the weekend

Put your hands in da air and wave 'em like you just don't care. . . . cause
IT'S FRIDAY!

It's time to do the Friday dance
Have a great weekend!
My friend, who is a primary school teacher, sent this to me. I think teachers' are very underpaid. I question their sanity at times. But my friend teaches kids because they love it and they're fantastic at what they do. I asked them if they had any favorites in the class, aparently your not supposed to have favorites. I wish someone told the teachers at my school that, well at least all the ones who didn't have me on their 'Top 5 list.'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home