4.9.06

Happy Birthday




Today Macro Wholefoods Market in Bridge Road Richmond celebrates its first birthday. I walked past this place a number of times when the interiors were being done. It was not until the first day of Spring (this year) that I ventured in and had a look. I did like this place, especially what it stands for. What a great initiative. I bought a few things and will be putting this place in my list of ‘must do again.’ I think I might do a free tour. So on this very important day I would like to say Happy Birthday Macro.

To celebrate their first birthday Macro are selling organic bananas for $9.95/kg! An absolute bargain!

A number of other important people share a birthday with this place, including Timmy O and Jack Tracey. Happy Birthday guys.

Tomorrow is Trish’s birthday …. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I think I will be showing her around Melbourne Town to celebrate!

2 Comments:

At 8:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no emma only idiots are born on the 4th of september! really. thanks for the tip on the bananas

 
At 6:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the banana tip picked up a bunch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home