5.9.06

Mr ?


Mr X,T, Ed or ? in fact this is all about Rob Wallis. Rob, who shall remain immortalised in the above photo until he or my sister send through a more appropriate image, has been complaining that I don't talk to him, message him or email him like I do members of my family. I think he has been feeling neglected. I am attempting to make him feel better. He may regret ever feeling this way. But then I guess my sister will tell him to "build a bridge and get over it." This is her saying for the month.

Who is Rob Wallis? Rob Wallis is my sister Sarah's boyfriend. He bears an uncanny resemblance to cousin Itt. I don't think his
family is really like Cousin Itt's, nor do I think they will approve of any such analogy conjured up. I guess they will have to build a bridge and get over it.

When referring to Rob and his relationship with my sister I am required to be ethically and politically correct. Sarah and Rob started dating 3 days before my sister Sarah headed off to work in Bangkok. (I don't think I have any other sisters but best to play it safe here you never know what is around the next corner). Most people wouldn't pursue this type of relationship...That is probably why my sister did. Apparently, my Mum saw the potential for this union years ago....It was only a matter of time. My brother knows more about the history of this 'friendship' that turned into 'dating' which turned into 'let's live together' which manifested into 'let's buy property.'

I have heard rumors to the effect that Rob has paid my sister for services, specifically she has be described on a bank statement somewhere and some how as a mail order bride. (Someone shall have fun when auditing these two!) Rob seems to be a nice enough guy. Well I'll consider him a nice guy until he upsets my sister. I don't know too much about him. He lived in China for a year. He speaks Chinese. He must be good as when he goes to eat Chinese cuisine he asks for the Chinese menu. He is very good friends with his Chinese teacher, who is lending Rob and Sarah his car when he returns to China. Rob, like my sister, enjoys traveling. I think this is good. Rob works in finance.
PS.Rob was very excited to discover that girls shirts have buttons on the otherside to boys shirts, and that they have seams down the front. This was very recently.

4 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes sisters know and want to know too much. I have difficulty after seeing 'in her shoes' which one wants to be Cameron Diaz and who Toni Collette, there is so much of both from the movie. I would never say one was like the movie character but the characteristics of both sisters and their relationship shines through! Love you both, Dad

 
At 12:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, if you keep leaving comments i might start censoring you! That reference is completely off point. Neither Sarah nor I show similarities to either character....Watch out....

 
At 12:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you both have too much spare time!

 
At 1:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

final comment it was 5 days before and that it just due to the fact that males invariably have poor timing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home