20.9.06

Sabrina


This is my gorgeous friend Sabrina. She kept me sane at Law School. Well at least she tried. She has arrived home (via, Sydney, China, Fiji and LA.) I really miss her but don't wish she was here. She didn't like it very much on the Gold Coast. I don't think she will ever come back to Australia. Well she might come back to Melbourne. She is welcome to stay with me when ever she does. She is back in Toronto, in Canada. She has to wait until next year to sit her challenge exams. She needs to sit these so she can practice law in Canada. Hopefully, I can drop past Canada one day and say g'day. While I am missing her, I think there might be someone at Bond who is missing her more!

5 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong with your face em, don't try to tell me a spider bit you...or i'll bite you back. ha ha. don't get to lonely in qld...remember some people still love you!

 
At 7:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah one of your infamous canadian friends. What's her problem with Australia. It's not that bad? Surely? Canada's awesome, actually all countries are.You just have to find the right places.

 
At 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to clarify...I loved Australia especially Melbourne!! I just wasn't too impressed with the Gold Coast!!

Cheers

P.S. I miss you too Em!! Just do what I did...only go to school when you absolutely have to!!

 
At 1:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry most melbourne people don't like the goldcoast. Especially Emma. But hey you've got to look at the up side, although it would probably be better to starve there than eat the food the beaches are great as long as some stupid building doesn't cast it's shadow.

 
At 10:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

culture snob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home