14.9.06

It's on the way...


A few months back this photo was taken of Andrea. Her belly got bigger...and bigger. The baby was due on the 9th of September. She was ready for it to come about a week prior. It's late (presuming it hasn't arrived since we called.) Who can blame it for being late: it's cold, windy and has been raining.

My sources have informed me that today Andrea went into the delivery room. The chain of discover went something like this; I established that her mobile phone was off as I called her hoping to catch up (we had posponed a few days before as she had a cold.) Her phone is normally on. I informed my parents of this. My dad suggested calling the Freemason's Hospital, where she was going to be admitted. I thought we should just leave it. When Andrea wants to tell us she will. My parents disagreed. Dad called the hospital. They told him she had been admitted. He didn't want to talk to her, neither did I (despite his insistence that I should.) Nothing personal. I just guessed she would be a bit of pain and probably didn't care to be disturbed. Her partner Dave I imagine would have been rather stressed, and the last thing he would have wanted was a distraction from the task at hand. Mum called the hospital back and got transferred Andrea's ward. They had a chat. Andrea had been induced and was watching television. She had a while to wait. I hope she is going okay. I also hope she took more than one headband in to the hospital in the end.

Dave and Andrea are expecting a boy. I hope that is what comes out. I am looking forward to visiting it. This will be one stylish kid!

4 Comments:

At 3:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, ITS ARRIVED, SPECIAL PHONE CALL LAST NIGHT. MARCUS JEFFEREY (or) GEOFFREY AND JUST A MERE 8lbs plus.

Sure to be an excitement machine, and good looking seeing the mother is divine.

From a long time admirer of a truly gorgeous lady.

 
At 7:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad you are going to have to be more inventive everybody knows its you. (She is young enough to be your daughter.

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Sarah, I have already addressed this matter with your father. Firstly, that he should acknowledge who he is because posting as anonymous when it is obvious who it is is rather silly. Secondly, that if he does intent to post anonymously then he should try to be slighly more ambigious with his commentary so it is not so blatently obvious who he is. He did respond that he couldn't be bothered logging in and all that stuff...i alerted him to the fact that this was not the case and he could just log a comment under a single name. However, my dear i thought you were too busy to read the blog. Perhaps you should also state your name because i've picked everyone of your comments.

 
At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

young enough to be my daughter old enough to be my lover. Oh, if only I was French, it would be expected. But not always do you pick my comments, daughter darling so anon i go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home