4.10.06

I'm Excited

I'm excited! Why? I'm excited because I think more of these are on the way. Reese's are out of this world.

I'm also excited as the honorary house mate turned up with
gummy bears. I'd almost forgotten how good these were. I think I will have to ask Cait to bring some of these back from Germany. Perhaps she would like to take a little trip to Belgium .....chocolate.....mmm .

Tomorrow I think I will be excited because of the limitless world that is wikipedia. This is exciting.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma Emma Emma.
Stop. Put the computer down, abandon the book. Move away,walk away. Get out of the house. Get out and don't come back until you have consumed a bottle of vodka, some bottles of wine and numerous shots. danced on a bar, gone swimming in the ocean (after you've been out) then take some panadol. sleep and you may recommence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home