3.12.06

This evening's study break

ABC - My Favourite Album
7:30pm Sunday, 03 Dec 2006
"It's an issue that's sparked debate across the nation - turned neighbour against neighbour and husband against wife. Now the votes are in, Australia has spoken, and on December 3 at 7.30pm, ABC TV will reveal the identity of Australia's favourite album - the results will surprise!

Following the success of My Favourite Book in 2004, and My Favourite Film in 2005, My Favourite Album will be hosted by Spicks and Specks panellist and triple j presenter Myf Warhurst.

Will it be a fight between the classics such as The Beatles' Abbey Road or The Rolling Stones' Exile on Main Street, or something more contemporary such as Eminem's The Eminem Show or Madonna's The Immaculate Collection?"

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget the stones, beach boys, my mate dylan, that canadian leonard cohen, poetry may be obscure songs brilliant, what do the people vote, dark side of the moon. Seems like a baby boomers backlash, led zepplin and the beatles in sgt peppers and abbey road. Oh didn't we have a raging innovative time!
of course there was neil diamond-uggghhhhh

 
At 12:58 am, Blogger Emma said...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/music/we-love-the-dark-side/2006/12/03/1165080820378.html
that documents the top 10. Interesting and obviously only on the abc. But come on Meatloaf. I am ashamed to say I have an australian passport

 
At 1:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma, your father's task in music is as weird as yours. Presuming that top comment is his. I thought he was too busy running marathons to take drugs and get caught up on LSD etc. I think he might have told you a little fib! And you all fell for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home