8.1.07

Alright, alright





I've been having a bit of fun. Well the only fun you really have when you've had a cold! I may have been slightly misleading regarding the arrival of Lucille Abigail grace, Lucy as she is affectionately referred to is not a human being but a puppy. My sister got really grumpy, and given there were about four separate occasions she decided to stop speaking to me last year, and assuming there will be similar decisions made by her this semester, I thought it best to clear the air and provide you with some photos and clarification on the puppy, who was actually named Lucille Abigail Grace the 5th. I had a play with her last week. She is hysterical. Dad is still pretending that he doesn't like her, he doesn't like dogs, he doesn't like animals and he doesn't like much in general unless it's from the west coast of the country but he is strategically organising to look after the puppy and was over heard commenting "don't look at me like that, that's just how boof (our old Newfoundland) looked at me," "oh i think it might me hungry," "well i guess we will look after when Sarah and Rob go away, when are they going away, this weekend? well we should be looking after it. What? They are taking it to the beach, that wouldn't be good for Lucy I think I should be looking after her." So basically he's doing the usual playing tough but he's a real softy and even takes the dog for coffee at Marios!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:07 am, Blogger Nic said...

That is one huge new born. What breed is she?

 
At 6:38 am, Blogger Emma said...

She is a Newfoundland. Eight weeks old! Look at those paws. Scared someone might look over the back fence and think we have smuggled a black bear into the country. She will be about as large as a St Bernard when fully grown. Very clumsy currently, loves swimming but is terrified of the waves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home