12.8.06

Today

Reality 1:It's a beautiful day today.

Reality 2: I am stuck in the stupid law library, with a bunch of stupidly loud people making a lot of stupidly loud noise, while I attempt to study for my exams. Further, the faculty have decided to conduct tours for new students today. I know what I would like to say to these young, naive and impressionable individuals - I'll hold my tongue today. I am on the administrative law train. I don't like it anymore. I may be in a bad mood, but i will not be having a hissy fit (at least today.) It's like happy hour around here...i just can't locate the bar.

Meanwhile, the sun in shining, the weather is warm, the water temperature is about 22 degrees, there isn't much wind and I am sure the beach is exquisite. (That would be outside, NOT inside the library.) The best part of today was walking down to market square to get a coffee and a packet of chewing gum (i'm not really into labels today so I'll keep the brand to myself). I will spare you the pain of telling you the worst part(s) of my day.

I'm looking forward to next weekend. I will have completed my examinations (but I may not have passed) and I will be anticipating my Sydney safari with Sabrina!

1 Comments:

At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma - start studying leave this stuff alone...but it is amusing.

come back to melbourne so we can play, and save the world over breakfast?

miss u
x c
ps what's with all the animosity going on up that place! reading some of their blogs - too big for their boots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home